Permission to TEACH CCIM College is automatic to anyone who might want.
- CCIM College is a gift to the body of Christ, from it’s author, Cynthia F. Lavoie (DD Hons), Executive Director Capturing Courage International Ministries
- CCIM College is meant to be taught pastors to pastors, leaders to leaders, peer to peer.
- CCIM College can be taught as curriculum and in small class or school situations, and a reasonable fee can be charged for this education provided. .
CCIM College is meant to reach the 80% of pastors who cannot normally access good training and Bible Schools already in place in majority cities in the world.
In this, you can make a class or school location, and are permitted to charge a reasonable fee to your students for the education you are providing.
Understand that this is available to all leaders the same. Anyone who wants to take on the task of reading and then passing on the lessons is welcome to do so within their region and networks.
- CCIM College is not certified per se, nor is it given with much oversight. It is copyrighted as open-source, and can be used at your discretion.
There are a few different ways to pass on CCIM College:
- You may teach the course as a solid unit, all chapters of each module in turn. With a certificate given at the end of each chapter or each module as you choose. Some of you will give certificates to your class for each Module, as they attend lessons, read materials, complete application exercises, and as they explore the additional scriptures that accompany each chapter.
- Or, you may teach chosen chapters as topics in a conference, then giving certificates to those in attendance. Some of you might take some of the lessons and teach them in a conference style, over a few days time. In this case you might give certificates for attending, for joining in group discussions, for homework reported back to you.
In any case, you simply fill out the certificate with the particulars of what you are teaching, to whom, and when.
You, the one passing on the course, are responsible to the teachings and to the criteria for certification; you decide on what basis you give certificates.
You, as the one passing on the teachings and any certificate, are the one to:
- determine criteria for certification
- list the particulars of class formation, either in a classroom or in a conference setting, with what was taught listed on the certificate
- sign the certificate thereby taking responsibility for what was taught and what was required to receive the certificate
We suggest, if you are intending to pass this material to others, that you take some time to think and pray about the best way to go forward.
- Some students will want to read the materials themselves. Some students will need you to verbally teach the material.
- Some students can learn at home and regather with homework completed and to discuss. Some students will do better if application assignments and scripture readings are done in a group setting together with others.
Access and Print this Permission page: https://capturingcourage.org/permission/
The Certificate to print for your students, is provided as you are taking the course via correspondence or via online self-paced study.