At Capturing Courage International Ministries we are equipping and encouraging rural indigenous pastors around the world. Currently standing alongside some 100’s Pastors, Evangelists, Bishops, and their constituents in twenty countries and on four continents, CCIM is responding to the spiritual formation within the body of Christ; facilitating inner transformation and growth, restoring hope.
At CCIM we are called to address the spiritual roots of difficulty and despair in our lives, communities, and nations. Instead of trying to fix the bad fruit we go right to the heart-of-the-matter by:
- leading in repentance and honesty before the Lord
- breaking down strongholds in the spirit realm
- teaching individuals and communities to stand in the gap for their people
Capturing Courage International Ministries is called to spiritual transformations, heart healing, church renewal, and leadership development. CCIM is focussed on the internal state of our hearts before God.
We come alongside encouraging and equipping, growing and developing your inner core as a person, a leadership team, and a congregation.
- Inner Healing & Deliverance
- Personal & Church Renewal
- Leadership Development
- Authentic Relationship
- Spiritual Transformation
- Ongoing Discipleship
- Led by the Spirit
- In Simplicity
- With Sustainability
- Through Fellowship
- Resting in the Manna
- Open Hearts before the Lord
- Critical Conversations about our Lives
- Awareness of our Agreements in the Spirit Realm
- Emotional and Physical Healing
- Repentance unto Life
- The Comfort of the Holy Spirit
- Capturing God’s Heart – Bible Study for Knowing the Heart of The Father
- CCIM College – Teaching and Training in Christ and the Holy Spirit
- Being on the Ground – Ministry of Presence, Fellowship, Teaching, Prophecy, and Healing Prayer
We are longing to see the Body of Christ, the common person, equipped to share the gospel, heal the sick, teach and preach, baptize each other, exhort and minister one to another.
We are longing to have the Kingdom of God break in upon our realities, our lives, our churches, our communities, and our nations.
We are facilitating revival around the world.
“Now I confer you the royal authority my Father conferred on me, so you can eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and be strengthened as you take up responsibilities among the congregations of God’s people.” Luke 28 The Message