College of Capturing Courage International Ministries teaches 15 Core Learning Outcomes. It was a few years back during a long ministry time in one of the countries we’ve been to, that we realized CCIM is bringing a few handfuls of key principles, and that if folks ‘got’ these key principles their lives would be changed.
I went on to identify these core teaching of CCIM College. There are 5 key Inner Healing & Deliverance principles, 5 key Spiritual Authority principles, and 5 key Leadership principles.
Inner Healing & Deliverance
1. Whole Hearts (courageous transparency, open lives; roots and fruits)
2. Inner Healing Model (generational strongholds, bitter-root judgments, unholy soul ties)
3. The Power of Agreements (the kingdom of God vs. the dominion of Satan)
4. Healing Model for Justice (true worship, full integrity, right with God and man)
5. Poverty Strongholds (refusing violence, pain upon pain healed in Jesus, addressing the stories we tell)
6. Taking 100% Responsibility (no blaming, no excuses, no ‘reasons’)
7. The Covering of Jesus (keeping turned to Jesus, identifying subtleties of motives)
8. Relationships (mutual submission, maintain trust and safety, keeping short accounts, quick to make right)
9. Coming on the Inside (as lambs and not wolves – in peace, vulnerable, the way of Christ, mutual receiving)
10. We live Micah 6:8 – justice, mercy, humility (we take action, we advocate, we enter into the mess, Isaiah 1:18)
11. Rejecting paganism (bring light in and darkness flees, simple prayers, rejecting religious strongholds, leaving law behind)
12. The Chasm (going deep with God, abiding in Him, allowing him our whole life)
13. The Wide Road vs. The Narrow Road (rejecting religion, remaining in Christ, restoration not retribution )
14. Leading in Revival for the deliverance of our nations (hunger for God, repentance, religious strongholds broken)
15. Sulha (we run toward the world to take on the stones)
We are challenged to let God love us. We are challenged to put down ought and should. We are challenged to come into the light of the Lord with all the good, the bad, and the ugly of our lives. We are challenged to take courage to be authentic and honest before the Lord and before each other.
We are challenged to surrender our plans to the oversight of the Holy Spirit. We are challenged to rest in the work of Jesus. We are challenged to both wait on the Lord and then to move nimbly and quickly per the Lord’s instructions. We are challenged to re-know ourselves as sons and daughters of the most high God.
We are challenged to love our enemies. We are challenged to forgive. We are challenged to ensure that God is Lord of our ministries, and we are challenged to come into the vast and generous understanding and whole-heart of God, for us and then through us to others.
By the grace of God we are coming to see: