The Capturing Courage Team @ Home has many opportunities for your gifts to bless the greater work. As the work grows, we have need of many specifically gifted and passionate hands and hearts.
Located in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada, we are a fledgling organization on a shoe-string budget at this time, and are therefore dependent on the people that come alongside us.
If you have a desire to be a volunteer in the work of CCI here is a summary of what we are currently looking for:
- Website Help: There are a number of things we want to do with our website, and blog plus more, that we are not equipped to do at this time. If you are needing a showcase project or simply wanting to tithe your time and talents to a non-profit organization, we want to connect with you.
- Editing Ability: We are looking for book editors who either have a heart to donate partially or in total towards the books we are working on. With both volunteer and paid opportunities we need an editor with expertise and heart and a desire to be part of something bigger than themselves.
- Project Managers:At CCI we have a number of projects under way on the home front, and we need a few individuals who are interested in becoming a part of our Action Teams towards strengthening our home base.
- Event Managers: We are looking for action oriented individuals to take on any one or all of our annual and regular events. From women’s events to yearly fund-raisers, if you are pumped about making things happen, and happen well, we’ve got a spot for you.
- Errand Support: There are multiple and numerous little things that must be done from week to week. And much of this job is simply about driving here, picking that up there, running for this or that. If you have a vehicle and love to run errands, we’ve got a few things you could do.
- Overseeing Support Materials: When we speak and present the work from place to place, we like to have our support materials ready to go and well maintained. Things like prayer cards, books to sell, photos and story boards, and more, need a keen eye and good taste to manage and implement. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you part of the team.
For further information CONTACT US